Campaign Focus Areas
- EIA 2018 Impact Report
In 2018 the Environmental Investigation Agency continued to confront the greatest environmental threats facing the world today. The EIA team pursued, documented and exposed the activities of syndicates that threaten endangered species, damage the climate and ozone layer, and drive the trade in timber stolen from the world’s most important remaining forests.
- EIA's 2016 Annual Report
- Forest Liquidators & Timber Smugglers: The Full Story
EIA summarizes the federal case against Lumber Liquidators for violating the U.S. Lacey Act.
- New Website User Friendly, Highlights EIA’s Core
- EIA reflects on 10 years of HFC campaigning following Kigali Amendment
Following successful negotiations to the Montreal Protocol, EIA reflects on ten years of calling for a phase out of HFC gases.
- Shoppers Can Use Amazon Smile to Support EIA this Holiday Season
With the holidays approaching and online shopping sales expected to hit record highs, it’s a perfect time to use Amazon Smile to support EIA’s campaigning efforts around the world...
- EIA 2014 Annual Report
- Shop on Amazon Smile and Donate to EIA
Amazon Smile is a website owned and operated by Amazon.com that allows online shoppers to select a charitable organization to receive 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases when they shop. Now that EIA is enrolled in the program, you can show your support...
- Environmental Investigation Agency: 25 Years of Protecting The Environment with Intelligence
This report is a brief reflection on the past 25 years of EIA’s work. We hope you enjoy reading about some of our most impressive accomplishments, and express our heartfelt thanks...