Campaign Focus Areas
EIA is seeking a full-time Policy Analyst for its Climate Campaign, which centers on an award winning efforts to rid the world of the worst climate super-pollutants, including hydroflourocarbons (HFCs) which are thousands of times more destructive than CO2.
- EIA's 2016 Annual Report
- Forest Liquidators & Timber Smugglers: The Full Story
EIA summarizes the federal case against Lumber Liquidators for violating the U.S. Lacey Act.
- New Website User Friendly, Highlights EIA’s Core
- EIA reflects on 10 years of HFC campaigning following Kigali Amendment
Following successful negotiations to the Montreal Protocol, EIA reflects on ten years of calling for a phase out of HFC gases.
- Shoppers Can Use Amazon Smile to Support EIA this Holiday Season
With the holidays approaching and online shopping sales expected to hit record highs, it’s a perfect time to use Amazon Smile to support EIA’s campaigning efforts around the world...
- EIA 2014 Annual Report
- Shop on Amazon Smile and Donate to EIA
Amazon Smile is a website owned and operated by Amazon.com that allows online shoppers to select a charitable organization to receive 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases when they shop. Now that EIA is enrolled in the program, you can show your support...
- Environmental Investigation Agency: 25 Years of Protecting The Environment with Intelligence
This report is a brief reflection on the past 25 years of EIA’s work. We hope you enjoy reading about some of our most impressive accomplishments, and express our heartfelt thanks...
- EIA Celebrates 25 Years of Protecting the Environment With Intelligence
For 25 years, the Environmental Investigation Agency has been pioneering the use of undercover investigations to expose environmental crime around the world. In addition to undercover work, EIA has also utilized campaigning expertise, an extensive advocacy network...