Campaign Focus Areas
EIA is seeking a full-time Policy Analyst for its Climate Campaign, which centers on an award winning efforts to rid the world of the worst climate super-pollutants, including hydroflourocarbons (HFCs) which are thousands of times more destructive than CO2.
- EIA's 2016 Annual Report
- Forest Liquidators & Timber Smugglers: The Full Story
EIA summarizes the federal case against Lumber Liquidators for violating the U.S. Lacey Act.
- New Website User Friendly, Highlights EIA’s Core
- EIA reflects on 10 years of HFC campaigning following Kigali Amendment
Following successful negotiations to the Montreal Protocol, EIA reflects on ten years of calling for a phase out of HFC gases.
- Shoppers Can Use Amazon Smile to Support EIA this Holiday Season
With the holidays approaching and online shopping sales expected to hit record highs, it’s a perfect time to use Amazon Smile to support EIA’s campaigning efforts around the world...
- EIA 2014 Annual Report
- Shop on Amazon Smile and Donate to EIA
Amazon Smile is a website owned and operated by Amazon.com that allows online shoppers to select a charitable organization to receive 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases when they shop. Now that EIA is enrolled in the program, you can show your support...
- Environmental Investigation Agency: 25 Years of Protecting The Environment with Intelligence
This report is a brief reflection on the past 25 years of EIA’s work. We hope you enjoy reading about some of our most impressive accomplishments, and express our heartfelt thanks...