Campaign Focus Areas
- Letter: NGO Appeal to the Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
: EIA, JTEF, and HSI appeal to the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee President and Governor of Tokyo to take action to prevent illegal trade and export of elephant ivory products
- Open Letter to the 117th Congress and Biden-Harris Administration on Tackling Global Deforestation
The undersigned civil society organizations call on Congress and the Biden-Harris administration to enact significant new trade rules and policy measures to support the health and well-being of the world’s forests and the people who depend on them.
- EPA Rescinds Requirements on Super-Pollutant HFCs, Reversing Basic Safeguards on Leaks
EPA Rescinds Requirements on Super-Pollutant HFCs, Reversing Basic Safeguards on Leaks
- EIA 2018 Impact Report
In 2018 the Environmental Investigation Agency continued to confront the greatest environmental threats facing the world today. The EIA team pursued, documented and exposed the activities of syndicates that threaten endangered species, damage the climate and ozone layer, and drive the trade in timber stolen from the world’s most important remaining forests.
- EIA's 2016 Annual Report
- Forest Liquidators & Timber Smugglers: The Full Story
EIA summarizes the federal case against Lumber Liquidators for violating the U.S. Lacey Act.
- New Website User Friendly, Highlights EIA’s Core
- EIA reflects on 10 years of HFC campaigning following Kigali Amendment
Following successful negotiations to the Montreal Protocol, EIA reflects on ten years of calling for a phase out of HFC gases.
- Shoppers Can Use Amazon Smile to Support EIA this Holiday Season
With the holidays approaching and online shopping sales expected to hit record highs, it’s a perfect time to use Amazon Smile to support EIA’s campaigning efforts around the world...
- EIA 2014 Annual Report