Campaign Focus Areas
- EPA Lists New SNAP Substitutes, EIA Hopes for Lower GWP
A new determination of acceptability issued by the US EPA expands acceptable substitutes under its SNAP program.
- EIA Applauds Bipartisan Effort to Tackle Super Pollutants, HFCs
Congress announces bipartisan legislation to combat super pollutants and climate change, EIA comments
- A 21st Century Standard for American Fridges
- California Approves Strategy to Reduce Super Pollutants
The California Air Resources Board agreed to a strategy to phase down potent greenhouse gases, including HFCs.
- EIA Briefing to the UNFCCC COP22
- Ratifying the Kigali HFC Amendment: A No-brainer for the U.S.
EIA takes a look at why the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol should be ratified by the United States
- EIA reflects on 10 years of HFC campaigning following Kigali Amendment
Following successful negotiations to the Montreal Protocol, EIA reflects on ten years of calling for a phase out of HFC gases.
- Historic Agreement Reached on Global Deal to Cut HFCs, Super Pollutant Greenhouse Gases
Parties to the Montreal Protocol are expected to adopt an historic global agreement mandating controls on hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) consumption and production...
- EPA Finalizes Rules on HFCs Ahead of Pivotal Montreal Protocol Meetings, EIA Comments
Yesterday the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalized two rulemakings curbing emissions of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), potent greenhouse gases used in refrigeration, air conditioning and foams, among other uses...
- New Report on Fast Food Industry in India Calls on Multinationals to Limit Greenhouse Gas Emissions
A new report released today by the Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) studies few of the fastest growing multinational fast food chains in India, which are some of the country’s largest...