Campaign Focus Areas
- EIA and Global Witness Call on US and Honduran Governments for Action on Berta Caceres Assassination
EIA and Global Witness Call on US and Honduran Governments for Action on Berta Caceres Assassination
The United States and Honduran governments must support an international, independent investigation into the killing of high-profile environmental activist Berta Cáceres said Global Witness (GW) and the Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) on the eve of a meeting between Honduras...
- EIA and 250+ Organizations Call on U.S. Secretary of State for Profound Change in Honduras
The Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) and a coalition of environmental, human rights, faith-based and Indigenous organizations issued a letter this week to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry calling for immediate action in the aftermath of Berta Cáceres’ assassination...
- EIA Mourns the Death of Berta Cáceres and Calls for Action by Honduran Government
The Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) mourns the death of Berta Cáceres, a courageous and strategic Lenca leader and environmental defender who co-founded the Civic Council of Popular Indigenous Organizations of Honduras (COPINH)...
- La Crisis De La Tala Ilegal En Honduras
- The Illegal Logging Crisis in Honduras