- Beluga Whales in Cook Inlet, Alaska
- New York Ivory Crush
- The 'S' Files
- The 'S' Files, Case #3: Depot Deception
- The 'S' Files Case #2: Un-Natural Parks
- The "S' Files, Case #1: The Ghost Trucks
- The Wrong Project in the Wrong Place
This EIA short documentary film presents interviews with members of local communities in the Southwest region of Cameroon about the negative impacts felt by a controversial oil palm project. The project, owned by Sithe Global Sustainable Oil Cameroon (SGSOC), has not only dispossessed community members of their land, but also threatened biodiversity hotspots and failed to meet development promises.
- India Takes Critical Step to Protect Global Climate from HFC-23
India has announced its chemical industry, with immediate effect, must collect and destroy emissions of its most potent greenhouse gas, HFC-23. EIA first exposed the HFC-23 crisis ten years ago and has carried out investigations into HFC-23 venting in China and India.
- The Dirty Secrets of Japan’s Illegal Ivory Trade
- Instruments of Change Trailer (Romanian Subtitles)
Trailer for EIA’s new documentary, Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest, invites you to join Jesse Carmichael and James Valentine of Maroon 5 and Adam Gardner of Guster on their journey to the Guatemalan rainforest...
- Adam Gardner of Guster performs "Ramona" with members of Maroon 5
On May 17, 2016 EIA and Reverb premiered the documentary "Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest" (Watch: https://youtu.be/Oa5j5cbpYhg) at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles...
- Instrumentos de Cambio: Lecciones de la Selva
- Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest
EIA traveled to Guatemala with members of Maroon 5 and Guster to learn about the impacts of illegal logging, and how some communities are fighting back through...
- Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest (Official Trailer)
Official Trailer for Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest
- Unedited aerial imagery of deforestation in Peru
- Alex Gavan Speaks About the Romanian Forests
- Lumber Liquidators Sentenced for Violations Related to the Lacey Act
Following Lumber Liquidators' sentencing hearing, EIA has produced a short video summarizing the case that began with the EIA undercover investigation...
- Stealing the Last Forest
- Mapiripán: Between Water and Oil Palm
- Supermarkets, HFCs, and Global Warming
- The U.S. Ivory Crush at Times Square
- Holzindustrie Schweighofer & Illegal Timber
- La Veeduria Forestal (Français)
- Organized Crime and Hardwood Floors
- Obama-Modi Talk HFCs: Build Hope for a Deal