- Adam Gardner of Guster performs "Ramona" with members of Maroon 5
On May 17, 2016 EIA and Reverb premiered the documentary "Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest" (Watch: https://youtu.be/Oa5j5cbpYhg) at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles...
- Instrumentos de Cambio: Lecciones de la Selva
- Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest
EIA traveled to Guatemala with members of Maroon 5 and Guster to learn about the impacts of illegal logging, and how some communities are fighting back through...
- Between Water and Oil Palm [IT]
- Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest (Official Trailer)
Official Trailer for Instruments of Change: Lessons from the Rainforest
- Holzindustrie schweighofer's broken promise in Romania
In October 2013 Holzindustrie Schweighofer’s declared company policy on its website stated, “Holzindustrie Schweighofer does not accept logs and biomass deliveries coming from natural parks and protected areas.”
- Unedited aerial imagery of deforestation in Peru
- Alex Gavan Speaks About the Romanian Forests
- Lumber Liquidators Sentenced for Violations Related to the Lacey Act
Following Lumber Liquidators' sentencing hearing, EIA has produced a short video summarizing the case that began with the EIA undercover investigation...
- Stealing the Last Forest
- Mapiripán: Between Water and Oil Palm
- Supermarkets, HFCs, and Global Warming
- The U.S. Ivory Crush at Times Square
- Holzindustrie Schweighofer & Illegal Timber
- La Veeduria Forestal (Français)
- Organized Crime and Hardwood Floors
- Obama-Modi Talk HFCs: Build Hope for a Deal
- Getting In Tune: Musicians for Legal and Sustainable Wood
Artists including Jason Mraz, Michael Franti, Razia Said and members of Linkin Park, Maroon 5, and Guster lend their voices in the fight against illegal logging...
- La Veeduría Forestal
The Veeduría Forestal, or Forest Monitoring Initiative, is a national indigenous-led forest monitoring program in Peru that works with local communities to implement forest monitoring and management, and gather data to provide concrete technical inputs to indigenous decision-making and advocacy bodies at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
- 25 Years of Investigations
- CCTV Interviews Peru Program Director
CCTV goes on the ground in Peru to reveal the illegal logging that devastates the Peruvian Amazon and puts indigenous people, who are dependent on the Amazon’s forests, in danger. With interviews and footage from the field, this feature follows the illegal routes of Peruvian timber, investigating concession inspections and...
- What do Siberian Tigers and American forestry workers have in common?
What do Siberian Tigers and American forestry workers have in common? Both are threatened by the illegal timber trade, which destroys forests and undercuts responsible forest industry – and the good jobs it provides – with cheap, black...
- How Illegal Russian Oak Becomes Hardwood Flooring in the USA
This video illustrates the path of illegal timber from the old growth forests in the Russian Far East, through manufacturing in China, and ultimately into homes and offices in the United States as hardwood flooring...
- Routes of Extinction: The corruption and violence destroying Siamese rosewood in the Mekong
A report and film revealing how Siamese rosewood has been illegally logged to the brink of extinction in the Mekong region to feed the demand for luxury hongmu furniture in China...
- We R Rakuten...